Wipro Hiring Freshers for Associate in Airoli.
Job Role: Associate
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply By: Immediate
Key Jobs details:
- Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
- Participate and successfully complete role-related training programs.
- Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLA’s and adherence to client contractual commitments
- Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines
- Adherence to floor policies, team schedule and leave plans.
- Client Centricity: Ask questions and show keenness to understand the client perspective
- Effective Communication: Understand given data and structure further communication based on the understanding
- Collaborative Working: Work well with colleagues from different parts of the organization.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making: Seek and analyze data and information pertaining to the issue at hand and more
- Learning Agility: Demonstrate an eagerness to learn on the job
Eligibility and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting)
- Work experience of 0-24 months
- Good written & verbal (English) communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word
- Typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy
- Flexibility to work 24*7 shift timings
- Willingness to sign a service agreement at joining and before every overseas travel/assignment/Training
Wipro is an Indian MNC that provides Outsourcing, IT services, and consulting. It is a good company to start a career as it invests a lot in providing training to its new candidates. The company is headquartered in Bangalore.
Link to Apply for Associate at Wipro
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: