HP Freshers Recruitment Drive for Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA.
Company Name: HP
Job Role: Firmware Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Firmware Engineer at HP.
Key Job details:
- Codes and program enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including the driver, middleware, application.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
- Participates as a member of the project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for low to moderately complex products.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- Working experience in product development and hands-on experience in C, C++, Java
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills Mastery in English and local language.
HP is an American Multinational Information technology Company that provides services and products to computer hardware, software, data storage, and more. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Firmware Engineer at HP Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: