Solugenix Freshers Recruitment Drive for Trainee | B.Com/MCom/MBA/CA/CWA.
Job Role: Trainee – US Finance
Education: B.Com/MCom/MBA/CA Inter/CWA Inter
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B. Com/M Com/MBA/ CA Inter/ CWA Inter graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee – US Finance at Solugenix.
Key Job Details:
- Accountable for the day-to-day activities, posting Journal Entries, etc.,
- Responsible in the areas of Invoicing, AR, and AP activities.
- Responsible for periodic reporting for the organization.
- Employee-related transactions like managing US payroll.
- Responsible for Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, etc).
- Responsible for Bank Reconciliations.
Eligibility and skills
- B. Com/M Com/MBA/ CA Inter/ CWA Inter
- Strong accounting background (accounting concepts and the impact of any transaction)
- Results-oriented individual with a candid attitude.
- Willing to learn quickly and adaptable to the Solugenix work culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good experience in using Microsoft Office tools – Outlook, Excel, Word.
Solugenix is an information technology company. It provides services and solutions in technology and business. The company is headquartered in Brea, California.
Link to Apply for Trainee at Solugenix