HP Freshers Recruitment Drive for IT Developer/Engineer | Bachelor’s degree.
Company Name: HP
Job Role: IT Developer/Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Education: B.Tech/B.E/Technical Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an IT Developer/Engineer at HP.
Key Job details:
- Participates as a member of the development team. Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
- Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers. Participates in code review.
- Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
Eligibility and Skills:
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
HP is an American Multinational Information technology Company that provides services and products to computer hardware, software, data storage, and more. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for IT Developer/Engineer at HP Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: