Medtronic Hiring Freshers for Quality Engineer | Bachelor’s degree.
Job Role: Quality Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree required and 0 years of experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Quality Engineer at Medtronic.
Key Job details:
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests, and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control, and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelors degree required
- 0 years of experience required
Medtronic is a medical device company that provides global healthcare solutions. It provides medical technology, services, and solutions. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Also Apply for:
Link to Apply for Quality Engineer at Medtronic Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: