HP Hiring Any Graduates for Technical Support Representative. HP is conducting off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Here are the HP Job description, Eligibility and details.
Company Name: HP
Job Role: Technical Support Representative
Experience: 0-1 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- High school education or Equivalent. To adequately perform the duties of the job individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year general experience, or equivalent college level education.
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
How To Apply for HP Hiring Any Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here