HP Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer | 0-2 Years.
Company Name: HP
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an SW Engineer at HP.
Key Job details:
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including DSP, embedded code, EFI drivers, EFI applications, and BIOS/UEFI.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Participates as a member of the project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for low to moderately complex products.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
HP is an American Multinational Information technology Company that provides services and products to computer hardware, software, data storage, and more. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: