HPE Freshers Recruitment Drive for System Test QA Engineer.
Company Name: HPE
Job Role: System Test QA Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a System Test QA Engineer at HPE.
Key Job details:
- Executes test cases independently, both manual and automation. Ability to write codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of automated systems
- Participates as a member of the project team to test and meet the quality requirements of the products
- Develops understanding of and relationship with various development partners on software systems design and development.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned features/functionality; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- Experience is Storage Domain with Test experience is a plus
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an American multinational information technology company. It provided financial technology, computer hardware and software, AI, and cloud computing technology. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
HPE Recruitment Drive
Apply soon before the link expires