Salesforce Hiring Freshers for Software Engineering Intern | B.E/B.Tech.
Job Role: Software Engineering Intern
Education: B.E, B.Tech
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates Working towards a B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the fresher to work as a Software Engineering Intern at Salesforce.
Key Job details:
- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
- Develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Contribute to tools and solutions to support and monitor our various cloud services
Eligibility and Skills:
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
- Working towards a B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science
- Academic or professional/internship
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C++, or Python
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
About the Company
Salesforce is an American software company that designs and develops cloud-based computing software for CRM (customer relationship management). The company provides products based on cloud-computing such as sales, services, Commerce, Marketing, and Community.
Link to Apply for Software Engineering Intern at Salesforce
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: