HPE Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: HPE
Job Role: WLAN Datapath/Infra Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at HPE.
Key Job details:
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Participates as a member of the project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an American multinational information technology company. It provided financial technology, computer hardware and software, AI, and cloud computing technology. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: