Michelin Freshers Recruitment Drive for Analyst.
Job Role: FOP_Functional Analyst (Junior)
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a fresher, good understanding of one or two business processes can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Analyst (Junior) at Michelin.
Key Job details:
- Demonstrates on a daily basis Agile & Lean values like cooperation, transparency, courage, and humility to foster teamwork. Continuously reflect on how to become more effective then tunes and adjusts team norms and helps to update IT standards
- Understanding (hands-on business activities) and challenging Business requirements
- Translating Business requirements into functional requirements
- Designing, developing the solution by taking into account DGSI principals and guidance (EA rules like security and integration, Group methodologies)
- Implementing automation for testing and deployment of components – Being able to deliver incremental functionalities quickly
- The Developer Analyst maintains and optimizes a working solution
- Validating the global solution · Deploying the solution by contributing to change management, communication, and training
- A stable, performing, scalable, easy to use, secure, easy to maintain & operate Solution is designed and developed (this includes non-functional requirements) The solution provides a great user experience.
Eligibility and skills:
- Functional Consultant/Analyst in Oracle EBS R12
- As this position is for a fresher, a good understanding of one or two business processes is preferable.
- Procurement, Inventory management, Order Management, Trade Management, PricingSales processes, Finance
- Some technical skills of SQL, PL/SQL Understanding what an ERP means.
- Exposure to Oracle EBS is preferable.
Michelin is a tyre manufacturing company. It provides products and services in Tyres, travels assistance services. The company is headquatered in Clermont-Ferrand, France.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: