IBM Freshers Off Campus Drive for System Engineer | Across India.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Associate Systems Engineer
Location: Across India
Education: BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Systems Engineer at IBM.
Key Job details:
- Defining, analyzing, and reviewing technical architecture on the required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Defining, detailing, and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Fluent interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA. 58% or 5.8 CGPA in the case of Maharashtra
- Work Location: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
- Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
IBM is the largest Multinational Corporation company. It is an American-based company. IBM mainly produces computer Hardware and software. The company has over 350,600 employees across the globe.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: