IBM Freshers Off Campus Drive for Technical Support Engineer.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 0-6+ Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with 0-6+ years of progressive IT experience and customer service can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Technical Support Engineer at IBM.
Key Job details:
- Provide daily support to users of various computer systems including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation.
- Increase personal technical knowledge by reading trade publications, operating manuals, and diagnostics information.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end-users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Install and maintain virtual servers, software, to replicate customer-reported issues, and install security patches and updates when necessary.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, reported issues, and completed solutions.
- Help team members in the capacity of a senior engineer in problem-solving and guidance as required.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-6+ years of progressive IT experience and customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Good hands-on experience with Linux operating systems (Red Hat Preferred)
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical issues
IBM is the largest Multinational Corporation company. It is an American-based company. IBM mainly produces computer Hardware and software. The company has over 350,600 employees across the globe.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: