TIAA Off Campus Drive for Analyst Software Developer.
Company Name: TIAA
Job Role: Analyst Software Developer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Analyst Software Developer at TIAA.
Key Job details:
- Collecting and analyzing information on new technology products and development tools for systems and applications, network and data, software and hardware.
- Participating in the implementation, development, and integration of new technologies within the organizational structure.
- Tracking and recording technology development needs
- Providing input or recommendations for enhancements or modifications to the organization’s new technology products.
- Assisting in testing and evaluating new technologies during the selection process.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Participates in at least one major IT initiative within own function.
- Monitors progress and generate project variance analysis reports.
- Develops cost-benefit analysis; tracks and reviews actual costs vs. planned.
- Describes tools and techniques for identifying opportunities for more work.
- Develops alternative techniques for assessing the accuracy and relevance of information and more.
TIAA is an insurance company. It provides financial services in academic, cultural, research, medical, governmental fields. The company is headquartered in New York City, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: