IBM Freshers Recruitment Drive for Intern | Bachelor’s Degree.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Intern
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or related skills can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern at IBM.
Key Job details:
- Full stack software developers to develop a mix of new features and support existing code on critical projects with high visibility.
- Passionate about Cloud Development and the opportunity to have great tools to work with, then this may be the opportunity for you.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles and pattern
- Understanding and experience with RESTful APIs, Kubernetes, Database systems
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s/Masters Degree (BE/MS/MTech/MCA) in Computer Science/IT
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science from a reputed university/college.
- MS is preferable. Can consider non-CS degrees if there is strong relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Strong analytical and problem-solving skill, positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Experience/Knowledgeable in Continuous Integration/Deployment, Docker/Kubernetes Container Service
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
IBM is the largest Multinational Corporation company. It is an American-based company. IBM mainly produces computer Hardware and software. The company has over 350,600 employees across the globe.
Apply for Intern at IBM