IBM Hiring Recruitment Drive for Software Developer in Bangalore | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Software Developer
Education: BE/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Experience: 0-2 years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a software developer in Bangalore.
Key Job details:
- Working on the implementation of the products as per customer requirements.
- Apply principles of Agile in day to day work
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
- Implementation of the product as per customer requirements
- Participate in the planning of big implementations for the customers and see that our product is implemented properly, thereby increasing the product reputation.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio and handle customer issues
- Help in achieving higher customer satisfaction through technical deliverables
- Experience in orchestration Tools – Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift – any tool -must
- Experience using IBM Sterling Integrator, Sterling File Gateway, or Any B2B products.
- Any-to-Any mapping (EDI, Flat File, XML, etc) and ODBC mappings using GIS editor.
- Good understanding of Commutation protocols SFTP, FTP, HTTP, AS2, Connect Direct, Webservices.
- DevOps- CI-CD integrations, Jenkins, pipeline, GIT, Bit Bucket, any Continuous-Integration, any Continuous-Delivery related tools
Eligibility and skills:
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree
- Strong communication skills
- Good customer-facing skills
IBM is the largest Multinational Corporation company. It is an American based company. IBM mainly produces computer Hardware and software. The company has over 350,600 employees across the globe.
Link to Apply for Software Developer at IBM Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: