IBM Hiring Technical Graduates for Product Engineering Internship. IBM is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the IBM Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Product Engineering Internship
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Developing Business and Risk models using complex Mathematical, statistical, and programming tools.
- Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution
- Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery
- Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC
- Engineering graduates
- Knowledge of software development and web applications
- Knowledge in back-end development.
- Good understanding of database management and administration (e.g. permissions, recovery, security, and monitoring)
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, HTML, JSON, REST API development.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be dedicated to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines
- Must be a good team player, good learner, and a self-starter
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must be creative enough to bring fresh ideas
- Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
How To Apply IBM Hiring Technical Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for IBM Click Here
Wells Fargo Hiring Techies Across India for Program Associate
Adobe Recruitment 2022 Hiring Technical Staff | Salary 24 LPA