PowerSchool Hiring Any Freshers for Technical Support Engineer. PowerSchool is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the PowerSchool Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: PowerSchool
Job Role: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions and follows up with customers as needed,escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
How To Apply PowerSchool Hiring Any Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for PowerSchool Technical Support Click Here