IBM WFH 2023 Hiring Freshers for Software Developer | Candidates with Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the job role. IBM is conducting an off campus recruitment drive in Pune location. Below are the IBM Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Software Developer
Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: 3 Nov 2022
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
IBM WFH 2023
- Understanding user needs, and exploring user-centered designs
- Specifying, building, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting your code
- Leveraging modern tools and techniques to develop clean, efficient, and reusable code
- A solid base of programming languages is required. Languages and technologies including Go, Java, Python or other scripting languages are useful
- Skills with Test Tools such as Jest, Cypress, Codecept
- Knowledge on building API driven interfaces
- Knowledge on API testing and API automation
- Knowledge on test automation development using Ansible, Python
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for IBM WFH 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Interested Candidates can Apply for IBM WFH 2023