Indigo Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Trainee | Freshers/Experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Indigo is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Indigo Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Indigo
Job Role: Trainee – Applied Analytics Program
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Indigo Careers 2023
- IndiGo announces a 1 Year exclusive best-in-class “Aviation Applied Analytics Program” with the objective of building a versatile next-gen team skilled at data-driven insights for business decision-making.
- Technical Training on Descriptive Statistics and Data Cleaning and Data Analytics Tools like SQL/PowerBI/Tableau/R from Industry experts as well as holistic learning of concepts such as Design Thinking, Data Storytelling and other leadership tools.
- Post successful completion of the Program, you would be provided with an opportunity to join the Commercial department (under teams like Network Planning or Revenue Management) with a job role revolving around Data Analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or any STEM Vertical
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Experience: 0-2 years
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Indigo Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.