Infosys and Wipro Started Hiring Any Graduate for Various Roles | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Infosys and Wipro is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Following is a detailed description of the hiring process of each company.
In the December 2021 quarter, the total headcount was 3,14,015, up from 2,92,067. The company has hired 54,396 freshers for this financial year and is hoping to hire over 50,000 more in FY23. Infosys will be hiring 50,000 freshers.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/M.Sc. graduates from following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Statistics.
- Graduates from 2019, 2020 and 2021, 2022 batch only are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA),
- Bachelor of Science Mathematics/
(BSc) graduates from all branches
- Physics/Statistics/IT/Information Science)
Apply for Infosys Drive: Click Here
Wipro started hiring freshers for Elite NTH recruitment drive across India. Elite National Talent hunt (NTH) is our fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2021 and 2022 engineering graduates across the country.
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- 2021 & 2022 Pass-out
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
Apply for Wipro Elite: Click Here
Oracle Hiring Any Graduates for Accounting Analyst
Larsen and Toubro Infotech Hiring Graduates for Software Engineering