Oracle Hiring Any Graduates for Accounting Analyst | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Oracle is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Oracle Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Oracle
Job Role: Project Accounting Analyst
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Provides administrative support for the accounting function including the areas of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions.
- Job duties may include: typing, filing, verifying records, data entry, generation invoices and purchase orders, opening mail, simple data entry, basic journal entries, balancing A/R or A/P records
- Process expense reports and other administrative tasks Researches and respond to internal or external inquiries
- Working closely with local subsidiaries finance staff.
- May audit expenses and payment requests against corporate policies. Assigned special projects as needed.
- 0 – 1 years of experience
- Basic reading, writing, arithmetic skills. Familiarity with spreadsheet applications.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is utilized.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Work involves minimal problem resolution following detailed instructions.
How To Apply Oracle Hiring Any Graduates for Accounting Analyst?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Oracle Accounting Analyst Click Here