Infosys, Capgemini, Wipro Hiring Any Graduates for Various Roles | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Top IT companies are hiring freshers across India. Here is the latest IT company’s Hiring news with detailed description of the hiring process of each company.
Infosys started hiring any Graduates for Service desk Associate. Both freshers and experienced are eligible to apply for the job role.
- Service Desk/ Tech support process / Cloud Computing Process/Voice Support
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills and capabilities
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 90% of cases.
- Analyzing current performance and improvement ideas with client
- Any Graduate
- Shifts : 24*7
- Experience : 0 to 4 years of Experience
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Apply for Infosys Service Desk: Click Here
Capgemini started hiring freshers for Network Engineer/VLSI role. The company is planning to hire 60,000 freshers across India.
- Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge
- Willing to work in 24X7 Support.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to resolve the network related issues.
- Seek appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Regularly participate in projects/activities as a contributing team member.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E/MCA
- Experience: Fresher (2019,2020,2021)
Apply for Capgemini Network Engineer/VLSI: Click Here
Wipro plans to hire more freshers this year and expecting to hire 38,000 freshers across India. The company has already started hiring freshers for various roles.
- Elite National Talent hunt (NTH) is our fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2021 and 2022 engineering graduates across the country.
- We’re enabling equal employment opportunities for India’s deserving engineering talent and are looking for you.
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- 2021 & 2022 Pass-out
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
Apply for Wipro NTH Project Engineer: Click Here
Amazon Hiring Technical Graduates for Software Development Engineer
Eaton Recruitment 2022 Hiring Fresh Graduates for Intern