Ingram Hiring Freshers for Junior Software Development Engineer.
Company Name: Ingram Micro
Job Role: Junior Software Development Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech in a related discipline can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Junior Software Development Engineer at Ingram Micro.
Key Job details:
- Performs with distinction as a well-rounded software developer
- Develops new features in complex, object-oriented, multi-tier, or Web applications
- Develops enhancements and support services on existing code and understands the customer business process to troubleshoot reported problems.
- Translate business requirements and established architectural patterns into detailed designs
Eligibility and Skills:
- .NET, Angular, and SQL
- Recent experience with a distributed source control system, preferably Git
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL Server development, including intermediate to advanced skills in Transact SQL
- Understands Single Page Application Architecture.
- Experience working with SCRUM and/or Agile methodologies.
- Proficient at gathering, documenting, and clarifying software requirements
- Able to work with minimal supervision to deliver a quality software product on time and on budget
About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro is an information technology company. It provides services in cloud solutions, software, eCommerce, and more. The company is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: