Standard Chartered Hiring Freshers for Associate | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company: Standard Chartered
Job Role: Associate – Client Delivery
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with related graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate at Standard Chartered.
Key Jobs details
- Preparation and checking of the documents relevant to the Limits approved by credit for customers
- Forwarding the prepared/ checked documents to the stakeholder for onward submission to the customer
- On submission of the customer executed documents, checking to be completed with the internal approval and the mandate submitted .
- On satisfaction of the internal credit, security conditions certification to be issued for the customer to utilize the limits approved
- Custody team on receiving the Execute Documents will check for relevant details like page numbers, correct document numbers, etc with the lodgement memo submitted
- Maintain a tracker for the received Documents to monitor the completion of the activities within the TAT
- The documents to be approved in the internal system and the memo signed off
- Relevant registers for the same are updated including the Key Register which is mandated for the operation of Safe and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Fresher or Experience with 1 to 3 years
- Responsibility to review team structure/capacity plans
- Employ, engage and retain high-quality people, with succession planning for critical roles and more.
About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered is a multinational finance and banking service company. It provides services in Credit cards, Consumer banking, Corporate Banking, Investment banking, and more. The company is headquartered in England, UK.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: