IQVIA Off Campus Opportunity 2022 Hiring Freshers for Junior Programmer. IQVIA is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the IQVIA Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: IQVIA
Job Role: Junior Programmer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop functionalities by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review your peers code and ensure the code meets the coding standards and good performance in coding.
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology, MCA, or a related
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- keen on learning new technologies and have a penchant for experimenting with codes to find optimal outputs.
- Fast learner and have the ability to grasp concepts and employ them when required. Detail oriented and always deliver quality work.
- Good Team Player
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for IQVIA Off Campus Opportunity 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here