Amazon Hiring Any Graduate for Data Engineer | WFH Jobs for Freshers. Amazon conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Amazon Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Data Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Design, implement and support an analytical data platform solutions for data driven decisions and insights
- Design data schema and operate internal data warehouses & SQL/NOSQL database systems
- Work on different data model designs, architecture, implementation, discussions and optimizations
- Interface with other teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS big data technologies like EMR, RedShift, Elastic Search etc.
- Work on different AWS technologies such as S3, RedShift, Lambda, Glue, etc.. and Explore and learn the latest AWS technologies to provide new capabilities and increase efficiency
- Work on data lake platform and different components in the data lake such as Hadoop, Amazon S3 etc.
- Work on SQL technologies on Hadoop such as Spark, Hive, Impala etc..
- Help continually improve ongoing analysis processes, optimizing or simplifying self-service support for customers
- Candidates must be in their Final year of Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
- Hands-on experience in SQL
- Hands on experience in languages like Python etc.
- Knowledge of RDBMS, Big Data, NOSQL, ETL and Data-warehousing Concepts
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven, and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Enjoy working closely with your peers in a group of talented engineers and gain knowledge.
- Be enthusiastic about building deep domain knowledge on various Amazon’s business domains.
- Own the development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
How To Apply for Amazon Hiring Any Graduate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Amazon Hiring Any Graduate Click Here