Jindal Steel and Power Freshers Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Company: Jindal Steel and Power
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: PAN India
Salary: Rs 6.0 to 6.5 LPA
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Jindal Steel and Power.
Key Job Details:
- Young Engineers with an excellent track record in academics and co-curricular activities.
- Open to relocate to any JSPL location, work across technology, domain, role, and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Passion to learn and perform in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Is in sync with the Core Values and Beliefs of JSPL
- Excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- An intercultural mindset
Eligibility and skills
- BE/B.Tech (Mechanical/Metallurgy/Chemical/Electrical & Electronics /Instrumentation /Mining) 2020 or 2021 pass out
- Consistent academic career i.e. 60% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Available to join by 15th April 2021
- Willing to sign a 3-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
Interview Process and Salary:
- Computer-based examination (Aptitude, Technical)
- Personal Interview (Technical, Behavioural and Physical parameters)
- CTC during training period: INR 6 Lakhs per annum
- CTC on successful completion of 12-month training: INR 6.5 Lakhs, to be absorbed in the grade of Assistant Manager
About Jindal Steel and Power
Jindal Steel and Power is an Indian steel and power company. It provides products and services in steel, power, mining, oil and gas, and more. The company is headquartered in New Delthi.
Link to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Jindal Steel and Power
Note: Search for graduate engineer trainee and then fill the form.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: