JP Morgan Chase Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Quality Assurance. JP Morgan Chase is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the JP Morgan Chase Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: JP Morgan Chase
Job Role: Quality Assurance
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
JP Morgan Chase Recruitment 2023
- As a member of our Quality Assurance team, your goal is to ensure that our applications work as they should and meet customers’ needs.
- To accomplish this, you’ll join one of our high-performing Quality Assurance teams.
- You’ll draw on your testing knowledge and creativity to automate test capabilities and design test and maintenance procedures.
- You’ll also tap our existing test frameworks to tackle specific problems.
- We take a collaborative approach to quality, which means you’ll work with experienced developers, managers, and business partners across the organization.
- You’ll receive coaching, mentorship, and continuous feedback to help you become an even better technologist and professional.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to write automated tests
- Detailed understanding of common defect and data management tools
- Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile, and test automation strategies
- Experience working effectively with teams and stakeholders to develop relationships and achieve common goals
- Proficiency in a business function and some understanding of the broader business context
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for JP Morgan Chase Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.