PTC Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for Associate Quality Assurance Engineer . PTC is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the PTC Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: PTC
Job Role: Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
Education: Bachelors or Master’s degree
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
PTC Off Campus Drive 2023
- Analyze requirements to define System Test Strategy and Scope of Testing
- Create Test Plan and Estimate Efforts for Testing
- Develop and execute test scripts, validate test results (manual and automated)
- Define End to End Scenarios depicting customer use cases using Real World Datasets.
- Continuously seek feedback from Customer Response Team and fill testing gaps
- Participate in various SCRUM events
- Identify opportunities to Improve Process Efficiency and Overall Productivity
- Help establish and improve Automation Test Environment for UI and non-UI testing
- Work with developers to identify and resolve programming inconsistencies and opportunities that impact automated testing
- Identify, analyze and document defects, questionable functions, errors and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens, content and security
- Follow QA and risk analysis testing procedures to ensure all software is defect-free, adheres to departmental standards and meets customer requirements
- Follow the company’s software development life cycle (SDLC) and participate in QA reviews, validation of requirements and specification documents
- Install and resolve install issues for PTC Application and its supporting 3rd Party Software (COGNOS, Solid Works, etc.).
- Deploy and resolve issues for customer change packages (for example: Windchill Builds).
- Deploy CPS, MOR Updates and Temp Patches. Evaluate install and deployment procedures for required changes based on version changes of PTC Application and its supporting 3rd Party Software.
- Configure PTC Application and its supporting to 3rd Party Software according to documented PTC Cloud Standards.
- Execute basic maintenance activities (for example: data purge, patching, security updates, etc.).
- Execute PTC Application System Administration Tasks (following documented PTC Cloud standards)
- 0 – 1 years of hands on experience with Windchill PLM, Linux and Cloud Providers.
- Command line Linux Skills
- Java, DBMS, Apache webserver – basic understanding
- Awareness/Experience using a Ticketing System like Salesforce or Service Now
- Understanding of Cloud and Support stack
- Strong, proven diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
- Problem-solving and communication skills, in particular with the customer.
How To Apply for PTC Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.