KANTAR Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Software Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. KANTAR is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the KANTAR Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: KANTAR
Job Role: Software Engineer
Salary: Rs 5 LPA
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Apply design patterns and architectural recommendations from Lead Engineer/Architect
- Understand detailed design and contribute to design elements at a module level
- Good understanding of Data Structures and RDBMS
- Effective communication skills
- Apply best practices in software development
- Ready to adopt, propose new technologies
- Candidate should be well versed in at least one programming language preferably C/C++/Java/ .Net
- Degree : BE / BTech / MCA
- Year of passing: 2021 & 2022 pass outs
- Academic Percentage : 60% & above
- Preferred candidates those who completed course in Java, .Net & Testing
- Online test includes MCQ & comprehension test followed by technical discussion and HR discussion
- Selection Process (Example – Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview)
- Mode of selection : Online
- Tentative Dates of every round in the selection process- 1 day
How To Apply KANTAR Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Software Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for KANTAR Software Engineer Click Here