Xoriant Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Associate Software Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Xoriant is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Xoriant Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Xoriant
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- To get trained in various phases of software development life cycles of various types of projects and scale up to the expectations of the project team in varied roles
- To complete all assigned tasks and training related expectations
- Actively participate in organizational activities related to them
- Understand the CMMI Framework and adhere to the standard process while contributing to projects
- Understand protocols, working environment and organizational processes and policies
- Understand the processes and work instructions required to get the task done
- Gain a broad level understanding of the module / system to which he/she is assigned as a trainee
- Understand the technical platform for the assigned assignment, standards and user interfaces
- Gain proficiency in developing structured programs
- BE/ B.Tech /MCA/MSC (CSE/IT EEE/ECE/ENTC ) passing out in the year 2021
- Min 60% in SSC/HSC/Diploma & BE/ B.Tech /MCA (Both at the time of selection & after completion of degree)
- Education gap should not be more than 1 year since SSC.
- No loss of academic year after joining the course for whatsoever reason.
- Must have excellent written & spoken communication skills in English.
- No ‘Active Backlog’ at the time of selection in the qualifying course, should complete the course in normal/stipulated time without any backlogs.
- Reporting skills
- Analytic skills
- Learning ability
- Excellent Communication skills
- Readiness to take up challenges
How To Apply Xoriant Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Associate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Xoriant Associate Click Here