KLA Hiring Graduates for Intern Co-Op Technical | Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. KLA is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are invited for the job application. Below are the KLA Job Vacancy 2023 Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: KLA
Job Role: Intern Co-Op Technical
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
KLA Hiring Graduates
- The Wafer Inspection Division (WIN) is the world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical inspection tools for inline monitoring of process defects in advanced Semiconductor factories
- You will be part of a machine learning group that develops algorithms and software solutions that enhance the performance of our inspection tools.
- Data/problem analysis
- Research the solution space
- Develop concepts
- Prototype and validate concepts
- Specify software requirements
- Software/algorithm development (productization/programming)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree in Computer Science, AI, EE, Data Science, Engineering Scienc
- Some College or work experience of 0 years
- Research/scientific background is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of modern machine learning approaches is highly desirable
- Solid background in statistics and mathematics is desirable
- Experience with image processing / signal processing is a plus
- Experience with heterogenous parallel computing (including GPU) is a plus
- Good demonstrated programming skills are desirable
- Analytical skills, problem-solving skills (quantitative & algorithmic)
- Interest in algorithm development & programming
- Ability to work in a team, and contribute to the team effort
- Proficiency in C++, Python and DL frameworks
How To Apply for KLA Hiring Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Apply for KLA Technical Intern
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.