Rolls-Royce Hiring Graduates For System Engineer | Engineering Degree candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Rolls-Royce is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Rolls-Royce Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Rolls-Royce
Job Role: System Engineer
Education: Engineering Degree
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Rolls-Royce Hiring Graduates
- Create an appropriate Enterprise Architecture solution which serves both business and technical needs.
- Set the Systems Engineering and Verification approach for a Engineering Programme through the the relevant management plan (i.e. Configuration Management Plan).
- Establish / manage appropriate (Requirements, Design Rationale Evidence, Design Definition and Verification Information) R-E-D-V structure that joins information across all areas involved (Customer, Business, System, Sub-System and Component) for the project.
- Ensure R-E-D-V health data reports from Validation and Verification activities is used to drive the engineering programme schedule and to remove technical risk.
- Develop product verification strategy, structured verification plan and Product Development Plan, also define configuration hardware requirements to satisfy verification activities.
- Degree level in Engineering or equivalent unless the role is a technician role.
- Experience in relevent domain is preferred but not essential.
- Good communication, presentation skills and an ability to work in a multidiscplinary environment.
- Prior experience to support and coach the team regarding Systems Engineering, Validation and Verification activities, driving the right V&V behaviours within the project.
How To Apply for Rolls-Royce Hiring Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.