Siemens Off Campus Drive for Software Developer | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Role: Junior Software Developer \ Junior Software Tester \ Junior Test Automation Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a software developer at Siemens.
Key Job details:
- Candidate will be responsible for the software design, testing, and development related to the Siemens software product portfolio.
- The candidate will design, implement, test, and support the software to advance the product portfolio
- Test development framework on a complex application on Windows/ Linux
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders all over the world
- Discussing requirements, design, implementation, test, and error correction, creating expected documentation, defining tests, creating automated tests
- Teamwork in agile/lean environment.
- Analyzing test results and working closely with developers for troubleshooting
- Engineering and programming Industrial Automation systems from Siemens (Step7, TIA Portal)
- Designing and writing scripts for Test Automation and Continuous Integration
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME
- 0 years of experience and less than equal to 3 years of experience (Off-campus Graduate)
- Exposure in C#, SDTC (software development test cycle) knowledge
- Proficient in Object-Oriented programming concepts and C#
- Good communication skills, Self-reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative Experience with test automation Knowledge of Python
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: