Labcorp Career 2023 Hiring Freshers for Associate Programmer. Labcorp is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers with BCA/MCA/BE/B.Tech./B.Sc./M.Sc graduation degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Labcorp Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Labcorp
Job Role: Associate Programmer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Plan and coordinate database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical systems such as Medidata Rave, Inform and other EDC systems.
- Deliver per agreed deliverables at a study level on time and in adherence with internal and client.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of latest developments in CDISC standards and Statistical programming as needed.
- Develop and maintain SAS programs for creation of SAS datasets as needed.
- Complete assigned work utilizing EDC tools or SAS or other proprietary software according to Labcorp SOPs, Work Instructions, and project specific guidelines in accordance with Good Clinical Practices.
- Perform all tasks with knowledge of regulations pertaining to computerized systems to projects to ensure compliance and interact with project team members in related discipline.
- Continuously learn and improve communication, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Managers and/or Senior Programming staff.
- BCA/MCA/BE/B.Tech./B.Sc./M.Sc. Comp Science/Pharmacy/Life Science Graduates.
- 0 to 6 months prior experience in SAS programming is preferable
- Year of passing 2021-2022.
- Base / Advance SAS Certification is must.
- Skilled in Python / R programming.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
As a leading contract research organization (CRO), Labcorp Drug Development provides comprehensive drug development solutions for a range of industries.
Wipro is an Indian Multinational Corporation company. The company mainly provides a process for information technology, business outsourcing, and consulting. Currently, it has a total workforce of over 171,425 employees around the globe. Comes under top Indian IT companies that are headquartered in Bangalore.
How To Apply for Labcorp Career 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here