Lennox International Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee | Bachelor’s degree.
Company: Lennox International
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Education: Bachelor’s degree/B.Tech/B.E
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree/B.Tech/B.E can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Lennox International.
Key Job details:
- Investigate standard system applications, assist in the analysis of system specifications and program coding.
- Modify, maintain and update existing programs of a standard nature.
- Translate detailed design specifications into computer program instructions, debug routine programs, prepare systems test data and prepare program documentation.
- Participate in the preparation of detailed systems design specifications to meet defined requirements.
- Prepare block diagrams, overall flow charts, statements of program objectives, and associated documentation.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- knowledge of programming languages
- Clear written and verbal communication in a technical context.
- Able to evaluate user requirements relative to current application functionality
About Lennox International
Lennox International is a product and material provider company. It provides products and services in heating, ventilation, air conditioning. The company is headquartered in Texas, United States.
Link to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Lennox International Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: