Eze Software Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Developer | 0-1 Year EXP.
Company: Eze Software
Job Role: Associate Software Developer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree/ MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the fresher to work as an Associate Software Developer at Eze Software.
Key Jobs details:
- Developing high-quality code on schedule, based on a technical design.
- Performing unit testing and working closely with our QA team to support system testing and bug resolution.
- Contributing to the development community by researching new technology and development tools.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree/ MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- 0-1 years’ development experience in C++, C#, Java or. NET.
- Experience with WCF, Prism, WebAPI, Powershell, SSIS a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Participation in large-scale collaborative projects.
- Working understanding of design patterns and how distributed Architecture is composed.
- Open-source contribution.
- Experience working in Agile and knowledge of Scrum a plus but not required.
About Eze Software:
Eze Software is a technology investment management company. It provides services and supports the front, middle, and back-office. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Link to Apply for Associate Software Developer at Eze Software Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: