Magna Hiring Freshers for Software Testing Engineer | 0-5 Years EXP.
Company Name: Magna Electronics
Location: Pune, India
Job Role: Software Testing Engineer
Experience: 0-5 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Electronics can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Testing Engineer at Magna.
Key Job Details:
- Responsible for the component, Integration, and Qualification level test specification design, review test execution, and test report
- Develop test plans and test cases for bench tests.
- Review and analyze product requirements to design and develop testing artifacts and provide input to product development teams on missing/deficient requirements.
- Perform data analysis on test results using various tools
- Develop and release all relevant verification engineering deliverables in compliance with the Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP) and customer expectations.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives.
- Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
- Enter defects into the defect tracking tool and support cross-functional teams with defect analysis and debug activities and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Electronics preferred
- 0-5 years’ relevant experience in
- Main activities in serial development or comparable experience in automotive (mandatory); electronic (preferable) industry.
About Magna Electronics:
Magna Electronics is a technology company that provides products and services in Electronics. It provides automotive systems, assemblies, components, and modules. The company is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
Link to Apply for Software Testing Engineer at Magna Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: