Salesforce Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Education: B.E, B.Tech
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech graduating in 2021 in CS, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent disciplines with specialization in computer science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Salesforce.
Key Job details:
- Software engineering graduate you will be expected to contribute right away as a member of our Scrum teams for future releases
- Design and develop features that reach millions of end-users and enterprises who use our mission-critical applications and services every day to run their business,
- Develop well-tuned products using the latest coding constructs that may be included as part of our next software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E/ B.Tech graduating in 2021 in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent disciplines with specialization in computer science.
- 7 CGPA and above with no backlogs.
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Java/C++/Python
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
- Working knowledge of web technologies- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
About the Company
Salesforce is an American software company that designs and develops cloud-based computing software for CRM (customer relationship management). The company provides products based on cloud-computing such as sales, services, Commerce, Marketing, and Community.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Salesforce Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: