Mastercard Hiring Freshers for Associate Analyst.
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Apply By: Immediate
Freshers Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech Engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Analyst at Mastercard.
Key Jobs details:
- Visit sub-agent locations assigned from reporting office for annual review/inspection as well as for mystery shopping
- Conduct annual review/inspection of sub-agent locations as per instructions
- Verification of Proof of Payment / Receipt and KYC documents collected from beneficiaries by the sub-agents
- Conduct refresher training to all responsible for payment processing at sub-agent locations
- Preparing and sharing visit reports in the audit/inspection visit report format
- Coordinate with business development team for matters related to sub-agents as and when required
- Bring to the immediate attention of team leaders any suspicious activity observed and submit any Unusual Activity Report to the reporting office, as and when needed and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Good communication skill
- Rational judgment on assessing sub-agent risk
- Observation skills, highlighting anomalies immediately, if any, noticed during review
- Knowledgeable – possessing regulatory knowledge, market knowledge, and other specialized knowledge related to the team’s prominent activity
- Be a team player
- A commerce graduate with the aspiration to grow
- Handy with a computer, especially MS office
Mastercard is a financial service company. It provides products and services in credit cards, payment systems to consumers, businesses, merchants, issuers, governments, and more. The company is headquartered in New York, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: