NetApp Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer | 0-3 Years EXP.
Job Role: Mts Software Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a Ph.D. can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at NetApp.
Key Jobs details:
- Responsible for driving security product development and strategy.
- The overall focus of the team will be on delivering innovative technologies to address competitive market and customer requirements building enterprise-class security product/services quality and time-to-market.
- This position offers a unique opportunity to participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups within the Business Unit.
- Individual will also receive guidance and mentoring on assigned tasks from senior engineers, managers, and the technical team
Eligibility and skills:
- 0-3 years of experience
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a Ph.D.; or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience/knowledge in design & development of software development projects with C/C++ in LINUX/UNIX environments,
- Familiar with low-level development skills with Go or Rust.
- Familiar with low-level concepts: System Calls, Loader, libc, TCP/IP Stack
- Understanding of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes will be an advantage
- Experience with applying systems engineering domain concepts such as computer architecture, operating systems, file systems, networking, algorithms & data structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication, able to collaborate.
NetApp is a software company that provides hybrid cloud data services. It is a data management company that develops cloud computing and storage devices. The total number of employees working in NetApp is over 10,500.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: