Medtronic Freshers Recruitment Drive for Quality Engineer.
Job Role: Quality Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Masters in Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Quality Engineers at Medtronic.
Key Job details:
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials products.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests, and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelors degree required
- 0 years of experience required
- Work location Hyderabad
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control, and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
Medtronic is a medical device company that provides global healthcare solutions. It provides medical technology, services, and solutions. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: