Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/BTech.
Company: Tata Electronics
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Rs 5,25,00
Apply by: Thursday, 08 Apr 2021
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Tata Electronics.
Key Job Details:
- Passionate advocate of social upliftment and are excited by the opportunity to create something from scratch.
- TEPL is the right starting point for your career. You would not only be creating an impact for your function and the organization but also be contributing to nation-building.
Eligibility and Skills:
- 2020/21 batch BE/BTech (Mechanical/Production/Mechatronics branches)
- Excellent Academic Record
- Number of positions: 50
- Aptitude Test: pH Test (There could be an additional screening test)
- Technical Test
- Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 08 Apr, 2021
- Drive Date: Saturday, 10th Apr, 2021
- Drive Location: Remote (Online)
TCS is the largest Indian Multinational IT Company that was founded in the year 1968. Presently, it is one of the biggest and largest Indian IT providers that serve IT services and consulting worldwide. According to Forbes, TCS ranked 38th position as the top 100 digital companies in 2019.
Link to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Tata Electronics Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: