Mindtree Off-Campus Drive 2021. Mindtree is hiring candidates with Bachelor of engineering or bachelor of technology graduates in 2021. Below are the details for Mindtree Recruitment 2021.
Company Name: Mindtree
Job Program: C1 Software Engineer
Location: PAN India
Apply by: 24 December 2021 (4:00 PM)
Candidates with B.E./B.Tech from 2021 pass-out graduates can apply for the Mindtree jobs. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as software engineers at Mindtree. Following are the details and procedures provided for the Mindtree recruitment process, fresher salary, and eligibility criteria.
Mindtree Job Details:
- C1 Software Engineer Off Campus Hiring
- PAN India work location
- Mindtree Offices are located in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, and Noida
Mindtree Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria
- B.E./B.Tech from 2021 pass-out ONLY
- CS/IT/Circuital Branches only
- Graduation minimum 60% or 6 CGPA
- No Active Arrears
- No-Gap in education throughout the academic tenure
- Distance learning or part-time degrees will not be considered
Mindtree Fresher Salary
- 4 LPA CTC will be the Mindtree salary for freshers
- Applicant should be an Indian Nationality & must be a resident of India
How to apply for Mindtree Off Campus drive 2021?
- Below is the form provided for registering Mindtree recruitment drive 2021
- The deadline to fill this registration form is 4:00 PM on 24th December 2021
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
MindTree is an Indian Multinational company that was founded in 1999. It provides IT services in mobile applications, cloud computing, and digital technologies. Moreover, it has a total revenue of $980 million and has a total workforce of over 21,267 employees. Mindtree company is headquartered in Bangalore.
Apply for Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2021
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
More Off-Campus Jobs for Freshers
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring Salesforce Developer
FIS Freshers Recruitment Drive for IT Trainee