Credit Suisse Hiring Freshers for Testing Engineer | 0-1 Years EXP.
Company: Credit Suisse
Job Role: QA Automation Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Freshers Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Candidates with Bachelors’s or Master’s Degree in IT or Computer Science or any related field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a CA Industrial Trainee at Credit Suisse.
Key Job Details:
- Coordinate with fellow developers to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software
- Handle test execution of project feeding into the planned releases; ensuring smooth delivery and driving towards application quality (Including organizing walkthroughs with BA’s and walkthroughs with business)
- Provides regular status reporting to key business partners including progress, risks, issues, and mitigation steps
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work both independently and within multi-functional project teams than span multiple time-zones
- Ability to pick up and learn a wide variety of new technologies and topics
- Self-starter, being able to work in Agile deliveries, taking ownership of tasks on short notice, and work under challenging deadlines
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, trouble-shooting skills and ability to own problems through to resolution
Eligibility and Skills
- A Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Technology or any related field.
- Fresher / 6 months – 1 year of professional QA experience with excellent coding skills using Java/Python
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
About Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse is an investment bank and financial services company. It provides products and services in Investment and private banking, and asset management. The company is headquartered in Switzerland.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: