Mobileum Freshers Off Campus Drive for Technical Support Role | BE / B.Tech.
Company Name: Mobileum
Job Role: Technical Support Role
Batch: 2019, 2020
Salary: 4.5 LPA
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics, and Communication) engineering graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Technical Support Role at Mobileum.
Key Job details
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication)
- Minimum Marks 70% Graduation in 2019,2020 No Backlogs Accepted
Class XII Marks:70%, Class X Marks:70%
Mobileum is a software services and solutions company that provides Telecom analytics for roaming, security, and risk management. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Technical Support Role at Mobileum Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: