Molex Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineering Trainee | Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduation degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Molex is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Molex Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Molex
Job Role: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Understand and create System Requirements, Derive Software requirements, Design & Development of firmware, Software & System testing for Wireless charger product lines used in charging mobile phones inside the car
- Embedded Realtime software development in C, (C++),OOP, scripting languages like CAPL, Python, Robot Framework
- Hard- and software based issue analysis and fixes
- Integration, adaption and testing of software modules on automotive systems
- Adhere to ASPIE and product development processes
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic/Embedded Software Engineering
- Good understanding in Microcontroller/microprocessor, Hardware design and Schematics
- Basic knowledge on EMC/EMI
- Sound understanding on electronics product development cycle
- Good knowledge and understanding on Embedded software development and process
- Expertise in embedded C (Good to have C++, CAPL, Python)
- Good knowledge and understanding on communication protocols like CAN, I2C, SPI, UART
- Good knowledge and understanding on embedded software architecture and design
- Fundamentals in AUTOSAR Classic and/or AUTOSAR Adaptive software projects
- Know How in working with integrated development environments, debugger, configuration management and build environments
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- A critical mind for validation and high-quality standards
- Commitment to adding maximum value by on-time and highest quality project completion
- Ability to identify opportunities for continual improvement
How To Apply for Molex Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here