Molex Freshers Recruitment Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Engineering degrees can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Molex.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for providing support on SPO’s, providing sustenance support / providing maintenance support on legacy product families.
- Responsible for providing CAD/FEA/Testing support for New products / MOD’s / SPO’s
- Work collaboratively with Peers, supervisors, PMs, other engineering groups manufacturing plants, application tooling group, and Lab
- In-depth understanding of assigned product families (SD, E, PK, PS, AS, TS, etc.)
- Understand, aim and achieve organization/department/self goals.
- Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with supervisor
- Responsible for providing the packaging spec for Connector
- Work with the Engineering team & support all the Packaging related activities/corrections on legacy products
- Show value creation, productivity improvement, and continual improvements
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E (Graduate in Mechanical Engineering) or P.G. (mechanical)
- Fresh Graduate /6- 12 months
- Excellent skills in NX / ECTR. Knowledge of Hypermesh preferable
- Understanding of product development process
- Good understanding of engineering fundamentals. Able to read and interpret specifications
- Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
- A self-driven and quick learner.
Molex is a computer electronics company. It provides products and services in Electrical connectors, Optical fiber connectors, Switches, connectors, and more. The company is headquartered in Illinois, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: