Teradata Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate Quality Engineer.
Job Role: Associate Quality Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science or Electronics can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Quality Engineer at Teradata.
Key Job details:
- Develop fully automated tests to validate the Teradata database and related components/functions
- Analyze & report the defects/issues encountered during testing
- Fix database test ware defects as needed
- Develop tests to reproduce and verify customer reported issues and fixes
- Perform customer-centric validation of TD database under stress, load and with focus on system-level integration
Eligibility and Skills:
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science or Electronics with knowledge on Database concepts & SQL is highly desirable
- Knowledge on at least one cloud platform – Azure / Google Cloud / AWS
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and at least one programming/scripting knowledge is a must
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with members of Test Engineering and Development groups
- Strong grasp of testing processes where one is results-oriented working within a collaborative team
- Teradata Database and Client Utilities experience is a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly and to leverage that knowledge for results analysis and problem-solving
Teradata is a software company that provides products and services in a database and analytics-related software. The company is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Apply before the link expires: Apply